Courses & Workshops
Treacle offers dedicated one on one or group photographic courses.
Whether you are a beginner who wants to learn more about your new DSLR or a more advanced photographer who wants to build on specific areas of photography our courses & workshops are tailor-made to each individuals requirements. Unlike many photographic courses ours are not formulaic and focus in on an individuals requirements. As well as exploring the basics, the importance of light, depth, highlights and shadow in a scene we also cover ‘post’ production techniques in editing programs such as Lightroom, Aperture and Photoshop. Our tutor can either visit you and work with you at locations local to you or we can invite you to our gallery for classroom sessions or outdoor trips within the Surrey Hills.
Each course includes dedicated course notes, and follow up advice and support. A brief summary of our courses are included below:
- Basic Photography (classroom)
- Intermediate Photography (classroom)
- Practical session (both classroom and outdoors)
- Post production (Photoshop & Lightroom)
- Composition & Light (classroom)
- Basic DSLR Video (classroom)
- Surrey Hills Landscape photography (outdoors)
- Action photography (outdoors)
- Detail and nature photography (outdoors)
Courses start at £99 per person for a group booking, individual at £135 upwards. Contact us by clicking here to find out more information on forthcoming courses or your own specific requirements.